Cajon From Beginning – Online Course (7-days multimedia course)
Learning to play on Cajon
During the 7-day course on cajon you will learn:
– basic musical theory necessary for playing the cajon,
– methods of sound extraction and musical notation of individual types of sound,
– basic motor exercises enabling free hand work while playing cajon,
– basic coordination exercises that allow you to build rhythms and combine arms and legs,
– you get to know some extremely useful rhythms that will allow you to play with music, ways to thicken the rhythms with ghosts,
– ways to use accessories such as shaker / rattle.
You get the Cajon Course by email, a dedicated lesson with material comes on each day of the course
Online Cajon Lessons – comfortable course instruction
Each lesson consists of 5 exercises that develop a specific cajon skill.
The lessons are built up progressively – the level of difficulty increases every day, but it is worth returning to earlier exercises, repeating them at a different speed and with different music, which I encourage to play the cajon.
CAJON – THEORY + PRACTICE
Cajon Kurs is not only theory but above all practice. You practice with an instructor – you train for movies in real time.
First, you read the description of the exercises and notes for each day to go to the practical part of the lesson – you practice with me. Only when you “complete” the exercise do you move on to the next one.
POSSIBILITY OF CHANGING THE TEMP
If some exercise is too slow or too fast for you, you can change the speed of the video using the playback speed settings on the YouTube channel.
Each movie clip contains:
-timer, which consistently counts down the time of joint training (default 5 minutes).
Learning To Play The Cajon
During this weekly course you will learn the technical, sound, coordination and several useful grooves that will allow you to play with almost every music, in various stylistic genres, at different pulsations and tempo.
Each lesson consists of 5 exercises for a given day. First, you learn the exercise (description, notes and film show), and then you practice it with me for the next 5 minutes (footage + musical notation).
A great help is the ability to change the tempo of the movie (YouTube playback speed settings) to match the speed to your capabilities and needs.
Lesson difficulty increases every day, and the lessons consist of a fixed set of exercises:
1. Articulation and sound exercises – you learn to extract the right sounds and work out the right hand motility (stroke patterns).
2. Coordination exercises – you learn to connect arms and legs together, exercising independence of the limbs.
3. Base groove – the simplest form of groove – the starting point for subsequent exercises.
4. Compacting the grooves with ghosts – you diversify the groove.
5.Play using a shaker or other cajon accessories.
The form of the lesson is simple and intuitive, and no exercise of the course is accidental, thanks to which the material will allow you to master the skills of playing cajon at a basic level, and if you try it even – intermediate.
I wish you a pleasant work with my course!